[WMCEE-l] November 29 All-Affiliates Strategic Meeting

Pharos pharosofalexandria at gmail.com
Sat Nov 21 15:14:50 CET 2020

All Wikimedia affiliates are invited to join a forum in two sessions on
Sunday November 29, as a follow-up to our August, September, and October
meetings of the Strategic Wikimedia Affiliates Network, and the
All-Affiliates Brand Meeting in June.

The purpose of this meeting is to continue our inter-affiliate discussions
around branding, Wikimedia Foundation bylaws changes, movement strategy,
Universal Code of Conduct and other global movement issues, and to help lay
the groundwork for structures of more ongoing mutual support.

https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Strategic_Wikimedia_Affiliates_Network

3:00 UTC
(Asia-Pacific friendly time - https://zonestamp.toolforge.org/1606618800 )

19:00 UTC
(Europe-Africa-Americas friendly time -
https://zonestamp.toolforge.org/1606676400 )

Will be held in this meeting room:
https://meet.google.com/mff-bsiy-tvd

Please see proposed agenda, and sign up with your affiliate here:

https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Strategic_Wikimedia_Affiliates_Network#Nov_29_Agenda

https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Strategic_Wikimedia_Affiliates_Network#Nov_29_03:00_UTC_participants
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Strategic_Wikimedia_Affiliates_Network#Nov_29_19:00_UTC_participants

Thanks,