[WMCEE-l] Fwd: You are invited to sign up as a Strategy Liaison for your Organized Group

Kaarel Vaidla kvaidla at wikimedia.org
Mon Mar 18 19:56:18 CET 2019

Dear CEE colleagues,

Come shape Wikimedia’s movement strategy! At Wikimedia, we are committed to
expanding access to free knowledge for everyone - and we’re putting a lot
of thought into figuring out how to get there. We are recruiting *Strategy
Liaison volunteers* who will be the bridge and the voice of their organized
groups as we figure out together what it takes to make our Wikimedia
Movement more inclusive and diverse. Ready to sign up? Want to learn more?
Find out about the role here
<https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Strategy/Wikimedia_movement/2018-20/People/Strategy_Liaisons_Organized_Groups?fbclid=IwAR0xjVextfgqpnZfwjIeQYgzaobOoi9cMtr4nEUx3p-q2gM7VLo-fMNO898>
[1] and be sure to send in your nomination
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfMq523Z9cj2aD8_xSpVa_bMOH-gDoqvqcpt4YpLA-3GlGWOA/viewform?fbclid=IwAR0nCXkAbwuRAmCAGsJYc6DSQIjGCZIqYh6Ibye9V_5y-_2hqQqZLwofEyI>
[2] today!

CEE you around!
Kaarel