[WMCEE-l] Registration for the CEE Meeting 2017 closes soon

Natalia Szafran-Kozakowska antyterra at gmail.com
Mon Jun 12 11:33:03 CEST 2017

Dear CEE community! Do not forget that the registration for the grant
funded delegates closes very soon (June 15, 2017, 23:59:59 CEST). Please do
not miss this date :)

Also I would kindly ask you that before registration you obtain a written
decision which nominates you as a delegate (it can be an email from your
board or ED, it can be a discussion in your village pump or some onwiki
decision/discussion). We need this to know that the people who register
were really chosen by your community as the ones who can bring the most to
the conference and from the conference :)

All the needed information can be found at the conference page
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_CEE_Meeting_2017/Participants#Important_information_for_grant-funded_delegates

Do register. We are waiting for you in Warsaw! :)