[WMCEE-l] CEE Spring 2016 press releases

Natalia Szafran-Kozakowska antyterra at gmail.com
Mon Mar 14 22:16:18 CET 2016

Dear all

CEE Spring 2016 is getting closer. I'm sure that by now you are well aware
how great and amazing event this is. But does the rest of the world know?
Let's make sure that it does!
The best way to get the word out is to inform the media. To make the taks
easier for you we have created two sample press releases that you can
translate, adapt and remix. Feel free to use them any way you need. And if
you have some nice media coverage please share, we will collect the links
on meta :)

https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_CEE_Spring_2016/Press_releases

PS. The press releases were prepared with a great help of Vassia, Nikola,
Wpedzich and Halibutt so I will use this email as an opportunity to thank
them for their input - Thank you! :)

Natalia [[user:Magalia]