[WMCEE-l] CEEM-2014 in Ukraine

Anna Koval akoval at wikimedia.org
Mon Nov 10 18:27:29 CET 2014

Dear WMUA and Everyone Else,

I am so happy to hear this. Cпасибі, WMUA! :)

I was watching the calendar near the end of the year and was wondering if
this was in fact going to happen in 2014. I am thankful that WMUA is taking
the lead and am glad that there will be an official opportunity for Central
and Eastern European Wikimedians to come together to connect and share and
learn.

Please let me know how I can help from here. I really hope that I can
attend. Any of those dates would work for me.

My best to you all,

Anna :)

--

Anna Koval, M.Ed.