[Koalicja-l] Fwd: Harvesting content for Open Education Europa

Bożena Bednarek-Michalska Bozena.Bednarek-Michalska w bu.umk.pl
Wto, 4 Lis 2014, 11:34:39 CET

Dostałam taki list z europejskiego portalu OZE, zachęcam was do
zgłaszania swoich kursów otwartych do tego portalu

----- Przekazana wiadomość od: mareike.zwoch w openeducationeuropa.eu -----
     Data: Thu, 30 Oct 2014 16:48:56 +0100
       Od: Mareike Zwoch <mareike.zwoch w openeducationeuropa.eu>
    Temat: Harvesting content for Open Education Europa
       Do: bozena w umk.pl

Dear Bozena,

Last month we celebrated the initiative's 1st year anniversary and we
are glad to already be able to present a large collection of European
institutions, partners, related projects and events and our daily
growing FIND section http://www.openeducationeuropa.eu/en/find where
we list open content from all over Europe such as MOOCs, courses and
all kind of OERs.

The next step in achieving our aim, to aggregate and present all
existing open educational content in Europe on the portal and at the
same time help users to access it easily, is to address big sets of
data from national repositories, universities and institutions.

We now have implemented a harvesting system following the OAI-PMH
standards ( <http://goo.gl/E4hJ07> Open Archives Protocol). For the
moment our system allows us to harvest resources and courses.

Our decisive aim is to build an alliance of Open Education initiatives
that can ultimately engage in discussions regarding the quality of OER
in Europe and to move forward standardization procedures for the
creation, sharing, using and reusing of OER across national borders.

Since you are an expert in the area of Open Education in your country,
we would like to ask you to let us know about existing official
national repositories so we can get in contact with them and add their
OER offer to the portal, too.

I am glad to answer any further question you might have or clarify
possible doubts,

Looking forward to your reply.

Kind Regards,

Mareike Zwoch